Well, Gramma Jean and Grandy came for our annual day of Christmas shopping and visit with Santa! Charlie really wanted to get his list to Santa, but told me in the morning that he's probably "too big" to sit on his lap and would rather just say hello and give him his list! He did tell me that next year if Sophie is scared he would sit on Santa's lap with her to protect her-lol! We managed to get him to sit on the stuffed reindeer next to santa for a picture!
And on the adoption front....I think they referred six, possibly seven, more days of families last month...I haven't confirmed it yet, but i'm pretty sure that's it! So now we only have 19 (or 18) days of people logged in ahead of us!! One more month down just a couple more to go! I can't believe that in a few weeks at the end of December they will probably be matching into the month of March of 2006, THAT'S US!!! I can't believe that I will be able to say they are in our month one day very soon! All our dreams are so close to coming true Sophie Ruth....
We all love you so very much and pray for you EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Love Mommy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment