Well I just had to share your silly brother and one of his best buddies Maylie and the talent show they put on for me yesterday!!! You my sweet Sophie dear are definetly not entering a quiet or boring household!! The walls of our house are filled with lots of silly, goofy kiddos and I looove it!!
Okay, so the Fed Ex truck...well, to back up, 3 years ago, when Jeff and I were praying about whether or not to try and get pregnant again, or fullfill a dream I've always had which was to adopt, I would talk to God alot and ask him to send me signs...(I know I may sound crazy, but this is my relationship with God!!-lol)
Anyway, I truly believe that through him he showed us that the path to go on after Charlie was adoption and thus our current journey. Well anyway, I had so many signs in the first year or two of this adoption journey, all pointing towards China and our baby girl to be, but I would say lately I've been so preoccupied and busy that I haven't been paying attention to "those signs" until yesterday....
I was thinking about Sophie and how these next few months are going to fly by and it is going to finally be our turn to get our baby girl...and I was chatting with God as I often do...and I stepped outside and low and behold the Fed Ex truck pulls up to deliver something to my neighbor...now most of you probably have no idea where I'm going with this...but..in the land of Chinese Adoption, the "first" way our baby girls will literally be delivered to us will be by the Fed Ex Truck. 24 hours after we get that life changing phone call, our agency will be Fed Exing her precious pictures and med files to us, and on that day, in that moment, that Fed Ex truck will change, Jeff, Charlie and my life forever. Having given birth already, I often imagine that moment I see her sweet face for the first time and hold her pic in my hands, will much resemble that moment I looked down and saw my precious Charlie's face for the first time...
So anyway, I felt yesterday that God was reminding me that our time will soon come, and that Fed Ex Truck, that frequents my neighborhood often, will be pulling up to our address and will be delivering our baby girl, our sweet Sophie Ruth!!!
I love you so much Sophie....you are and forever have been growing in my heart and will soon be in our arms...
Love Mommy
1 comment:
i am praying for your PRESCIOUS phone call, i think about you all the time, love janetxooxoxoxo
Post a Comment