Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Dougie!







Well, we had a special visit this past weekend from our Uncle Dougie and his girlfriend Anna! My baby brother is 26 years old now and I can't believe it! I can still vividly remember crawling into his crib with him when he was only a few months old so I could help feed him his bottle, and I was only 8 years old! I remember being so happy and excited when I heard my mom was having a baby boy..I remember thinking God was sending him just for me!!!
And I'm sure, much to his dismay, I still "mother" him, so he gets away with nothing between me and our mom(isnt he lucky!!)
He is also Charlie's Godfather, and Charlie just adores him! We are so thankful for you Uncle Dougie and love that you are in our lives!
And on another note..there are only about 3 weeks of people logged in now ahead of us in this wait for Sophie....and the Chinese Gov't has averaged doing about one week per month...so that leaves us with 3 months or so left....or maybe less than 3 months..anything is possible at this point in the wait...we will find out how much closer we are in a couple weeks at the end of this month so stay tuned!!!
Sophia Ruth we are still coming soon...it'll be here before we know it!!!!

No comments: