Our annual childrens party went off great as it does every year! I'm so glad the weather held out for us, we even saw the sunshine a bit!
I have to admit, I was a bit sad a month ago thinking about putting this party together again, b/c I remember last year hoping Sophie would be here this time this year and she would be part of all this...
But, as it turns out, it is what it is, and actually I didn't feel sad at all, I felt overwhelmed with joy that our lives are so richly filled with such good family and friends AND...most of all, we now know 100% Sophie will be here at next years party, without a shadow of a doubt...and last year I could not have said that.
Speaking of Sophie....we will find out any day now how many more families were matched with babies this month....we are praying that they get to the end of Feb of 06, if not close to the end....we are getting so close my sweet Sophie Ruth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment