Okay, I don't even know how to write my butterfly story in a "nutshell", b/c it's pretty long, and most of you will think I'm crazy(except for Kearston and my mom), BUT...for almost a month now, I've had "a" butterfly, or numerous different butterflies, following me around EVERYWHERE, and when I say everywhere, I mean it...even different states, and this is on a DAILY basis!
This all started a month ago when I began praying and asking God to send me some sort of signal that our Sophie girl was okay and on her way to us.....that's when all these butterflies, started showing up in my life. Anytime I am outside, whether at my house or a local park, or in KY or in CA a butterfly will appear and fly around my head!
So I began telling my dear friend Kearston all about this and she had someone look up the theory behind butterflies showing up in ones life and I couldn't believe it!
This is not word for word, but basically it says that it is very good luck to have a butterfly continue to appear in your life and it represents that there is a time you are going through that you have to "wait"...and during the wait, something wonderful is being made to happen in your life, and after this long wait, as a catapiller waits to turn into a butterfly, the beauty in your life will emerge.......the beauty for us will be our Sophie girl!!!!
Anyway, again, I don't have the story entirely correct, but that is the just of it!
So when you see a butterfly, think of our Sophia Ruth and say a prayer for her!
I know Lord, this is you, showing yourself to me, and reminding us to trust in you and hang in there, and have faith.....
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" -Hebrews 11:1

1 comment:
Dear Amy,
No you are not crazy!!!God has many beautiful ways of showing us he is taking care of us and our loved ones....for a year after my Grandma passed, Isaw numerous rainbows( ok the first one I saw as with Emi,who was so sad, so I told her look-it's a rainbow from God and great-grandma!), but then we kept seeing them, even during the winter, which is odd in WI...so I believe in rainbows and butterflies, and little Sophia and God's awesome ways!! Love to all!
Krista
Post a Comment