Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our baby is growing up, Charlie's first offical day at Preschool -September 12, 2007


Well, I did it! Or I should say, our Charlie boy did it! Preschool today was a HUGE success! No tears I am happy to report from Charlie or mommy!
Charlie is so excited that his best buddy Caden is right in the classroom next door to him, and I think that gives them both a bit of a sense of security!
I adore this school and am so happy we chose it for him.
Both his teachers said they would have never guessed that he hadn't already been at school previously, b/c he was so secure and well adjusted......I admit, I had a proud mommy moment upon hearing that!
As much as my heart broke when I walked into my lonely house this morning after dropping him off, I also felt so much joy in my heart and happiness for Charlie that he is off to a great start, begining his little life journey away from home and from me! Praise God for a great start to school and prayers for many, many more to come!
And Sophie girl, as always, we think of you and pray for you each and every day!
Love, Mommy

No comments: