Day 2 of snow day home with C...Not sure if anyone else out there has heard of this, I surely hadnt, but apparently, according to all the 2nd graders in town, if you wear your jammies inside out and backwards...flush ice cubes down the potty, and sleep with a fork and spoon under your pillow(which I quickly vetoed), your school will be called off the next day...anyone else hear this? So far, for 3 days this year, this has worked for him...:) But since all of our state has decided we only get 3 calamity days per yr...he has now decided he will be wearing his jammies tonight correctly, cause he doesnt want any time taken off his summer break ;)
As you can see, we here didnt get snow so much, just lots, and lots of ice!
Not having left the house in two days, I decided to venture out this afternoon, only to be stopped in my tracks by my van literally being frozen...after 40min's of scrapping while the heater was on full force, and the van moved into the garage, and it STILL barely coming off, I gave up, and came back in.....you know you are stir crazy when your bummed out that you couldnt go out to return library videos...lol!
Happy Winter All xo
1 comment:
HILARIOUS!!! love, love love that charlie! (were you not freaking out that it has worked EVERY time? LOL)
Krista
Post a Comment