Monday, February 7, 2011

February 4th 2003...one of THE BEST days of my life....

Our Charlie boy is 8! Eight years ago, he made me a mommy for the very first time...made all my dreams come true,dreams that I had been dreamin since I was 4 and pretended my barbies were mommies!..lol ;)
I will never find the perfect words to completly wrap up my thoughts on you Charlie...as I'm sure most all other mama's would agree, the love you feel for your child,and your first born at that, is a love that is special and perfect like no other...
8 years ago..I remember it like it was only 8mon's ago, not years...you have made daddy and I so happy and complete! You win the hearts of others everywhere you go, with your sweet demeaner, big brown eyes, your happy, happy soul(words from your 2nd grade teacher),your love for the Lord and your faith at such a young age, your funny sense of humor(totally your daddy),you are chatty, funny personality, smart, bright, hard working, playstation lover, baseball player, future race car driver, animal lover, generous giver, BEST BIG BROTHER EVER, kind compassionate..I could go on and on...
I know some of this may come and go as you grow...Ive noticed with this new age of 8, and as youve approached it the last couple months, you really are branching off and learning to be independant of me and daddy, (mostly me), and that's ok. I know you need to do this, to grow up...(ugh..anyone else out there hate this as much as me..that they grow and leave you...:(

But you, Charlie boy, truly are one of the biggest stars in my eyes! I am in awe of you all the time and so, so, very proud of who you are growing up to be...
I love you to the moon, and the stars, and the sun..and back and back and back....pieces and parts..parts and pieces...you will ALWAYS be my favorite boy!
mommy xoxoxoxo

No comments: