Although we are a couple months shy of our little angel turning 2...we thought she'd had enough of the crib...she is a restless sleeper to say the least and she's been waking up the past couple months after having had slept through the night forever...so we thought maybe she was bumping into her crib????
So..we pulled out my old bed from the attic...my beloved daybed..which was fun and sentimental to set up for my own daughter..thinking this was our answer to some sleepful nights ahead....
WRONG...night four will be tonight and we shall see..but so far...she has continued to waken in the night...on the first night, I was awoken at 1:30am to her standing up in bed turning her light switch on and off b/c she can reach it now...
Night two, I was awoken at 11:30 to her climbing head first off the very end and ONLY small opening in the whole bed...Day three, last night, she woke at 12am and was at the far end of the bed throwing her stuffed animals off....
So..here we are, night 4...it's 10pm..and no word so far...we shall see!
But our sweet baby girl is growing fast...she'll be two before too long..and I know will eventually sleep tight in her new big girl bed!
3 comments:
Awe so cute!! I love her new bed. I hope she starts sleeping through the night again soon!
Two year molars maybe?
Hope she goes back to sleeping through the night soon :)
AHHH!! same here - L is in big girl bed too..so now when she wakes up, I'm usually snuggled up in HER bed w/ her.....someday, they'll sleep wonderfully, and we'll be laughing at these midnight shenanigans. Until then, bring on all the MK undereye concealor you got! LOL xoxo Krista
Post a Comment