We spent an extra long weekend down home in KY to start the planning of the BIG DAY for my baby brother...his wedding day next fall! My mom and I had tons of fun planning and shopping and talking a/b the wedding with my soon to be sis-in-law!
So while I was busy lost in wedding land my sweet J had the kiddos and did like he always does, his best daddy duty!
Charlie adores his daddy, esp now at 7...but I will have to say, as a baby boy, he definetly was a mama's boy and was much more affectionate with me vs J...
Sophie Su adores her daddy, and it's the sweetest thing to see! She too is a mama's girl, but there is this sweet adoration she has for Jeff that is so amazing....ever since Ch*na really, she has been attached to him in a special sweet way, a way I didnt witness C being....
She jumps for joy when he gets home each night and hugs him so tightly...although she lately prefers me to put her to bed..she can't go up until she gives her daddy a big hug and kiss(Char-char too :) )
So anyway....it's just been a blessing to see this little sweet relationship develop between a daughter and her father....I am lucky to witness it..but she's the most lucky of all to have it !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment