Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Family Night...picnic at the park






























A couple wks back we spent our family time on a gorgeous Friday nt at a local metro park, with dinner packed, and some kites, it turned out to be one of the best Friday nights I've had in a long time :)
The kites were a disaster....crappy dollar store purchases..shouldn't have expected more out of them, J had a few moments of pure frustrated adult language while assembling them, and I think for 4 seconds, we got one of them up in the air..LOL...but the funniest thing was watching Sophie chase Charlie with a mad determination to hit him upside the head with the kite...I know, doesnt sound very kind, but I am telling you, I have not laughed this hard in...cant remember how long, I literally had tears running down my face! You had to be there I'm sure, but the sight of her running after him and screaming like a maniac in hopes to clobber him with this kite was so freaking funny for some reason! Probably only b/c I'm their mom and think they are both the funniest things ever, but even Charlie was cracking up at her little crazy self! She is such a hoot, she's got such a funny character to her....oh how I love her!
Thankyou Lord for my precious family of four, who I couldnt adore more ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! FUNNY- the hat is sooo flippin adorable on her!! I'm laughing w/ you cuz she and L sound so much alike - a bit rough and tumble...sweet memories XO Krista