So, I've been away, away to one of my most fav beaches/ocean I've ever been, with my wonderful J! He and I celebrated our 10 yr wedding anniversary! And honestly, it feels like it's only been a few yrs...I cant believe it's been 10.....where does time go, really? We've been married 10, together 15yrs....and I wouldnt trade him for the world! I love him more today than I did then, or ever thought possible....our anniversary getaway was pure bliss as far as waking up and having coffee on the ocean's edge as the sun came up each morning....enjoying the super warm ocean water each day...getting lost in our fav books for hours on end while our toes were in the warm sand, strolling around endlessly doing nothing, went to the movies, many dinners out...
BUT...BUT, BUT, BUT....I am a total freak,a neurotic overly attached mama that missed her babies wayyyyyyy tooooooo much!!!!!
Dont get me wrong, it was great to get away...but I would have been good after day two to come back home....lol...I was soooo sad and didnt really feel totally "me" w/o my babies by the time we were leaving!
So J..I love ya more than life, you know it..thank you for knowing "me" so well and dealing with my tears and pleas to go home after a few days b/c I wanted to see my lovely precious two!!!!
Happy 10 year to us...we've been through so much, and I wouldnt' trade this journey with you for anything in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment