Thursday, April 15, 2010

These photos are an inspiration to me to write a book...my story to my Sophie..and Jaden too!




I need to credit G w/these gorgeous photos of our girls! When I first opened up the one of Sophie and Jaden sitting on a trail in the Metroparks I immediatly felt emotional at the beauty of it...and I immediatly felt inspired to write a book....

LOL..but seriously...I've always loved writing...and I carry around w/me such an amazing story of how God brought this precious angel into our lives(and G carries her story too)...sometimes I wonder if God wants me to share our stories with more and more people out there... maybe it could help instill hope in others that dreams do come true, and there are children out there just waiting for me and you...children like our precious Sophie Su and Jaden Elise!
Who knows...I can barely keep up with checking C's writing journel, much rather sit down and have a writing journel of my own...

LOL..but who knows, maybe some day...because I have such a great story to tell!

No comments: