Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brother + Sister ='s fun loving silly times :)















"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fullfilled is a tree of life"
-Proverb 13:12

Watching these two silly billys is a dream come true..literally....my whole life I waited to be a mom...I prayed for two...thought a girl and a boy would be a delight..but knew I'd love whatever the Lord granted me...

I prayed for years..(4 to be exact) for my dream of two to come true...but knew I'd love whatever the Lord granted me in those years waiting...

And here I sit, in awe every day that my dream came true..

These two gifts to me light up my life each and every day..their smiles, laughter and silly banter make my life more full than I ever knew possible!

Charlie and Sophie, you amaze me every day..your love for life and love for one another makes my heart glow!
Mommy loves you both to the stars and the moon and the sun and back and back and back!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: