
Well...as much as I've said these last couple months.."I think we MAY be next"...today, I can finally say with 100% certaintly...WE ARE NEXT!!!!
People logged into the program through March 14, 2006 receieved there baby referrals yesterday.....and if you havent memorized it by now(lol)....our log in date is March 15, 2006!!!! NEXT, NEXT, NEXT DATE IN LINE!!!!!!
The when factor is not completley determined at this point...some rumors are pointing towards the next week or two...if all goes well, and the CCAA resumes sending out referrals as they always did...we should start hearing something towards the end of next week!!!!!!
I can't believe we are next...I can't believe it!
Somewhere..across the world today...two files sit.....
One w/pictures of us...
One w/pictures of her...
Two files matched together at last...
Oh Lord, keep her safe...please guard her with your angels...
guard her mind, body, soul and spirit....
Oh keep her safe, our sweet Sophie Ruth...
Hold on tight sweet baby girl...your forever family is coming soon!
Love mommy xoxoxo
3 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We are rejoicing with you! So happy for you, and anxiously waiting too!!!
Love, The Wise clan
Amy,
I sit here in awe of your journey, tears running down my face, I sit in amazement at your courage, love and patience!! You and your family are truly amazing, and all of my heartfelt best wishes to you! I am proud to call you my friend, my sister in Christ. If you ever need anything in this world, just ask...Sophie is on her way, and one very special, lucky little girl!!
Love,
Jennifer
I am just grinning from ear to ear. (For you and me both.) Hang on tight - we're in for the adventure of our lives.
Post a Comment