Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Positive Rumors...ladybug signs and Thankyous!



Well, FINALLY after 3 wks of waiting to hear SOMETHING we are hearing "some" things....all good...all pointing towards things moving along again w/baby referrals(fingers crosssed)....no word that we are IN this time...but HOPEFULLY if things do resume...we will be in the following batch!

Last wk was a hard one with everything going so still and quiet b/c of the swine flu(even thought the CCAA does not admitt to this being the reason)..but anyway, I had to dig deep and do lots of "talking" w/God to help get me through that quiet uncertain wk last wk and as ALWAYS, He did answer me in SOOOO many diff ways...(too many to share on here)...but one quick way I can share....he sent me so many ladybugs...and as all of you out there in adoption land know, ladybugs are a good luck sign in the land of Chinese adoption....so each day since last Monday I have not only seen them, but a few days, including yesterday, they've landed directly ON me out of no where!!!

"But as for me, O God, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more"
- Ps.71:14

And lastly, a big thankyou to all you out there that have called/emailed us daily the past week and a half to check on us and offer sweet encouraging words! You all are a big part of this wait w/us and your support and encouragement have meant the world to us...we are so blessed w/the best family and friends around, thankyou, thankyou!

So heres to more hope, more faith and more praise that Sophie Ruth IS on her way SOON!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Still thinking about you Amy!!
Good luck friend!!!
Hugs, Jill