
"Let us approach the throne of grace with CONFIDENCE so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need" -hebrews4:16
Wow...now no one could ever convince me that God does not speak to us when we need it...
To back track..we are in a bit of a mess with some of our adoption paper work...our immigration papers, called an I-171-H, had to be renewed for a THIRD time back in January....so we followed EXACTLY what our social worker said..and what we pay her well to say and instruct us..but by an accident on HER part..she omitted a couple diff papers and the immigration office DENIED our extention...which TODAY denies us to get Sophie...(temporarily)
So now we have to go downtown to the immigration office Thursday morning and hope we can convice them to give us ample time to fix this error and resubmitt new papers...
For most of those who know me well..I would normally be freaking out and crying right now...I admitt, I am frustrated and a bit unnerved by this,..BUT....God really has taught me to TRUST him over these past three years..and again this morning while reading my devotionals..I randomly came across Hebrews 4:16..
And I couldn't have heard HIM more clearly....To receive His help and "mercy" and "grace" when we need it most..we need to be "CONFIDENT" AND trust Him with our needs...
So now I sit and trust Him and have confidence in Him that all will be resolved so we can bring our sweet Sophie girl home this spring!!
Sophie Ruth we are holding on tight at the end of this "rollar coaster" ride of a journey to get you! We love you so much already and know you will soon be in our arms FOREVER!!!
Love mommy xoxo
1 comment:
We will definitely be thinking of you and praying for you extra on Thursday!! Keep your heads up, and your hearts open! All our love! C,K,E,A,O
Post a Comment