I just wanted to send out a BIG thankyou to all of you who called or emailed us after reading our last post...All your prayers for our paper work issue to be resolved meant the world to us..and IT WORKED!!!!!
Our social worker called yesterday evening and said she spoke to someone at the immigration office that had denied our extention approval and they figured out what was wrong and fixed it!!! I will feel 100% better once the approval is mailed out and in my hands..but I am just so happy and thankful it's all sorted out!!!
And pic above is from J and C...my sweet wonderful boys!! They made me a picture message out of dominos the day I was stressing a/b this mess.....oh how I love them so!!!
And...rumor has it that matching has begun! We should hear later this week how much further into our month of March 06 that the Chinese Gov't has gotten....pray its closer to us...3-15-06!!
1 comment:
Too cute!! I'm so relieved to hear everything worked out!! Keep us posted!! Luv, Krista
Post a Comment