We finally got to meet our newest little cousin Chaz Rogers! Chaz was born on July 1 2008, and we got the pleasure of meeting him this past weekend up at Gramma Jeans!
Unfortunately, the circumstances were sad....we all met at Gramma's b/c Jeffs Grandpa Rogers passed away. The good news is that he is now at peace in heaven w/many, many others, most importantly his late wife and son, Jeffs dad...
Anyway, Uncle Steve, Aunt Angel, and cousins Alivia, Kayla and baby Chaz all drove in for the funeral, so we had such a great visit w/them, even though it was a short one, it was a great one!
Charlie had the most fun when we got to go visit the good old valley where me, Jeff and Uncle Steve used to go sledding when we were kids ourselves...Charlie, Alivia, Kayla, Uncle Steve, Jeff and I had such an awesome time!!! I havent seen that much snow in....many, many years...if that!
1 comment:
Our condolences, and prayers to you Jeff, and Amy and Charlie too. I'm sure you have many memories of your Grandpa to cherish!
Love, Chris, Krista and kids
Post a Comment