Hi Amy I am Sharon who was at a crop with you &Jaden's mom in Oct at scrapbookgroupies in Gahanna. I have been watching your blogs & proaying that you guys are called to China soon. I am happy to see you are moving along. I wish you both well & can't wait to see pictures. By the way they are having a crop on Sat, 31st at 12-12 maybe you could both come again.
If not I'll keep checking. I haven't looked at your blog for the 29th when I do I hope it says you both left for China. today is the 29th. my email spetty2@columbus.rr.com
1 comment:
Hi Amy I am Sharon who was at a crop with you &Jaden's mom in Oct
at scrapbookgroupies in Gahanna. I
have been watching your blogs & proaying that you guys are called to China soon. I am happy to see you are moving along. I wish you both well & can't wait to see pictures. By the way they are having a crop on Sat, 31st at 12-12 maybe you could both come again.
If not I'll keep checking. I haven't looked at your blog for the 29th when I do I hope it says you both left for China. today is the 29th. my email
spetty2@columbus.rr.com
Post a Comment