
For some this may look like some simple form, but for us this was a most exciting day yesterday as we received this form/packet from our adoption agency!
This form is ONLY sent 1 to 2 months prior to being NEXT in line to receive our babies referrel...YES, this is it, it is almost our turn!!!! It is a packet that prepares you for the day we've been waiting three years for, the day we receive the phone call that we have a daughter!!! They want us to fill out what phone numbers to call first when it's time to reach us for THE phone call! I teased Jeff that he better be prepared b/c if they call home here first and I'm not home, and all who know me know I never keep my cell handy, then he will be the next number on the list for them to call...so one day soon, while he is hard at work at his desk, he COULD get that life changing phone call!!!(but hopefully I'll be at home-lol!)
We are so, so excited, words can't begin to describe how we all are feeling right now!
I even had a dream of you Sophie last night and it's the first one I've had in a long, long time and I saw you(though your face was blurred)but I held you and as I woke up this morning I could actually still feel what it felt like to hold you in my arms. And I remember having similar dreams when I was pregnant with your brother Charlie...
WE are coming so, so very soon my sweet baby girl to be!!!
2 comments:
Amy, Jeff, and Charlie,
We are so excited and happy to hear the good news. Your wait is almost over. Sarah still remembers watching Charlie so you and Jeff could go to the adoptive informative meeting. Your family deserves this happiness and this little girl is so lucky to get you as a family.
Best wishes and can't wait to hear more,
Priscilla, Jeremy and all 4 girls
Amy,Jeff and little sweet Charlie,
Not to much longer and sweet little Sophia will be here! We've all waited so long for this...Happiness,tears,laughing...and alot of waiting but she is so worth all of it! Amy you've said since 8th grade that one day you were going to adopt a little girl from China...Well that day is right around the corner and i am so excited for you guys (and myself to be apart of this blessed event)we will continue with our prayers to bring her home safely with you guys...Charlie you are so lucky sweetie...Your going to be a big brother:o)!
Lots of Love: kimberly,John,Ashley and Austin
Post a Comment