Dear Sophie, you surly were not forgotten this Christmas by some very special people that will soon be in your life! This is just a snap shot of some of the special gifts that were given for you!
A couple of my fav things from Grandy and daddy wouldn't down load so I will try and post them in a diff post!
But more importantly we are beginning to do what I've waited so long to do...PACK FOR CHINA! I can't do everything yet, but I've packed most of your things like all the OTC med's you may need, and diapers and wipes and three diff kinds of bottle, lots of pacie's, many toys(packed by Charlie)lots of silkies(blankies) bath stuff, towels...the list goes on! I can't wait for the day we get your phone call so I know exactly how much you weigh so I can start packing your clothes..then the fun really begins!!
I love you my sweet baby girl to be to the moon and the stars, to the sun and back again and again!!
Love Mommy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment