Well, it's offically winter break! Charlie's last day of school ended with a fun Holiday Party that I(room mother myself-lol!)and some other moms, organized on Friday. He has such an awesome teacher, Mrs Fought, and a really great group of children this year, I'm so happy for him, and very pleased so far with how his very first year of school is going! I actually can't believe the fall quarter is over and almost half the school year already...it's unbelievable how fast time is going and as crazy as this sounds, I sometimes wish I could just stop time for awhile...of course though we want our sweet Sophie girl home first then we can stop!!!
PICTURES FROM OUR SUMMER 2009 CHINA TRIP!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Kindergarten Christmas Party!
Well, it's offically winter break! Charlie's last day of school ended with a fun Holiday Party that I(room mother myself-lol!)and some other moms, organized on Friday. He has such an awesome teacher, Mrs Fought, and a really great group of children this year, I'm so happy for him, and very pleased so far with how his very first year of school is going! I actually can't believe the fall quarter is over and almost half the school year already...it's unbelievable how fast time is going and as crazy as this sounds, I sometimes wish I could just stop time for awhile...of course though we want our sweet Sophie girl home first then we can stop!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment