Well since Gramma Jean is going to Hollywood for the Holidays this year to be with Uncle Kevin, we took a trip up to her house for the weekend to celebrate Christmas with her and also got to visit with Scott, Emily and Sarah!
Charlie was very excited when he opened up his present from Gramma, it was his future dream car...a blue corvette!! And even better it was a remote control one! I don't know who had more fun running it around the house though, Charlie or daddy? LOL!
And little miss Sophie you were NOT forgotten this Christmas either and gramma bought you the cutest polka dot dress and your very first ornament with your name on it! I'm so happy this is our last Christmas while waiting for you...I can only imagine how much fun we are all going to have next year with you here!
We all love you so very much Sophie and know time is flying and we will be on that airplane to get you sooner than later!!! Love mommy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment