Well I can't believe another annual Kentucky Derby Event is here and gone and still no Sophie. I feel like we were at Derby last year like it was just a couple months ago...time really goes way to fast, which for you my sweet Sophie is a good thing!
This years theme for Derby was, "Talk Derby to Me!" We had such a great time especially in the box seats Poppie got us in! As always, Grandy was the best, and cared for Charlie, Ashley and Austin, while me, Jeff, Auntie Kim and Uncle John, Poppie and Uncle Dougie went out to the races!
Okay Sophie, Next year you WILL be here for your FIRST Derby weekend, I just can't wait!!
And, on a sadder note....this last batch of referrals was not very good, they only covered 3 days. So we went from January 9th, to now they matched through January 12th....BUT, I refuse to stay sad....all that matters is that the program is still moving and moving closer to our March 15th date....!
Love you to pieces Sophie Ruth! Love Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment