Well it's official, they've matched families with there sweet baby girls through January 4 2006! Although we were hoping they'd have gotten farther into January, it still brings us great joy to announce that they are FINALLY into our year of 2006!!! There are only 63 days left before they get to our date of March 15 2006(omitting seven days for Chinese New Year of course when they dont' log anyone into the match department!)Sophie each day we get closer I feel you more and more...I have been dreaming of you more often...you may not being growing in my tummy right now, but I am 100% sure you are growing in my heart...I feel you growing my heart bigger each day!
Born in My Heart
I see you in my dreams and feel you in my heart
Sweet baby waiting patiently half a world apart
I try hard to imagine your many gifts and charms
Passing time until at last I hold you in my arms
Soon we'll be together, (daddy, Charlie, you and me!)
And I'll give you all my love
My precious little angel from above!
Love, Mommy
1 comment:
Saw your blog listed on Danielle's site and thought I'd introduce myself.
As you approach the two year waiting mark I hope you find comfort and joy knowing the CCAA is finally in 2006!!! The road has been long but I assure you when you hold Sophia Ruth for the first time, it'll make it all worth it.
I keep praying for big things to happen!!!
Lisa
Mommy to Lindy Li-Xiao
LID 11/7/07 for her mei mei
Post a Comment