Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years 2008


Happy New Year 2008!! I can't believe another year has passed...as I'm sure all of you can relate..."where does that time go?" For us it's bitter sweet, half of my heart is sad that another year has flashed by and our Charlie boy is one year bigger and it's gone too fast, and the other half of it is soooo excited time has gone fast only to get to our little girl waiting!
We hope all of you out there, our loved and cherished family and friends, had a wonderful New Years Eve and Day and know how much we love you all!
We ask that you would all be praying along with us that THIS is our YEAR; the year God brings this wait to an end and our daughter/sister(and for that matter, grandaughter, greatgrandaughter, niece, cousin, newest playmate....) HOME to US!!!! And not only for us, but also for all the other precious families out there waiting to be built as well! (Especially our new wonderful friends, Rusty and Georgette, who are waiting along with us, with the same log in date as us...we will be traveling together to get our daughters!!)

Sophie, last night as the ball dropped, and daddy, Charlie(yes, Charlie stayed up!) and I rang in the new year we were thinking of you and praying for you and saying how we couldn't wait till next New Years Eve when you will be in our arms, and with us, your forever family! Love, Mommy xoxox
Happy New Year to all, and to all a good year!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is going to be a wonderful year with the arrival of little Sophie! I'll keep those prayers coming. Happy New Year! Love Gramma Jean