Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gratitude...Happy New 2011!




Happy New Year to all!
We stayed up with our good friends and neighbors and watched the famous ball drop, C too, S tucked away in bed...and rang in the new year old school style(at least for me) by running out in the 60 degree(yes, I said 60degree) weather onto our deck banging pots and pans, lighting sparklers and passing out hugs and kisses to all around us!
As we stood there at 12am, happy for this new year, full of new adventures and surprises ahead I was overwhelmed with how grateful I felt...

Gratitude ~Websters Dic says, "thankful appreciation for favors received"
To me, all my favors received are directly from Him above!

I'd like to think I've always been a grateful human being most of my life, cause I've had a good one, but I'm not sure I've ever felt such strong graditude for my life as I do now...and that's how I felt ringing in the new year..I've never been happier, more peaceful or more grateful than I do today....
Life's not perfect by any means, we all know that, but at the end of the day, I feel blessed to have received all these favors from Him....my little favors that live with me here that I tuck in each night, my favors that surround me each day throughout the city, and beyond....
Thankyou Lord Jesus for all these "little favors" you have bestowed upon me ;)
Happy, happy new year 2011...heres to receiving all the more favors I can handle this new year!

No comments: