Saturday, January 29, 2011

First mommy/daughter mani/pedi!




So I have painted Soph's piggys before, like soon after we got home from China..lol,but this was the first time her and I set up a "spa day" here in my living room:) We soaked our piggys, cut, clipped and filed our nails, and then the polish...I couldnt believe how still she sat, and even when done she sat still w/me for 30min's to allow our final products to dry, while her and I watched, Say Yes to the Dress....lol! She is sooooooooo my daughter...literally a "mini-me"....God, you did good!

PS...continue to ignore my mess of a blog...I know it's not pretty...Ive got someone special plannin to work magic on it someday soon...so meanwhile, I did figure out how to change my title and post a pic...and for ME..that's big..I felt proud of myself;) I'm changing some stuff up..like out with the old title..cause we're not waitin on our Soph anymore...we're livin our life with her, praise God...so this is our Happy Ever After...and I'm thinkin that's what I'll call this now....well, as soon as GS can get to it;)
Happy Weekend to all!
xoxoxox

No comments: