This is a day I will never forget,
last summer, June 22nd.
I sat here at home anticipating the phone,
for I knew all my pain was about to be gone.
The pain of my wait, the 4 years my heart ached,
was about to be erased, when I saw her sweet face.
12:01pm, the phone did ring, here we go, the magic would begin.
Camera rolling, adoption rep rambling, my heart was racing, my brain was scrambling!
The next words I heard before I even saw her face, were truly the "red threads" and of course God's perfect grace.
"Congratulations, you have a daughter" she says, her birthday was only 7 months ago, and heres where that red thread began to grow.....
My tears began to fall, nothing could top this,
For her birthday was also MINE, November 26th!!!!!!
Then the email came through, we felt time stand still,
we opened that file, and all our dreams came true!
I will never forget the moment I saw her perfect face, this daughter of mine, finally born to me, through God's perfect grace!
Fu Yan Su: "Beautiful/Pure/White" born November 26, 2008.
She was just perfect, she's the baby girl I had dreamed of every night, since October 21st, 2005.
My sweet daughter, my dream come true, my answered prayer, my glorious gift from God.
This is a day I will never forget, last summer, June 22nd!!!!
-by "mommy" xoxoxox
PS..for those of you that dont know what "red thread" means..here it is:
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance.
The red thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
-Chinese Legend
No comments:
Post a Comment