Thursday, September 3, 2009

One Month ago today our Sophia Su Ruth was Finally placed in our arms!



One month ago, on August 2nd, we welcomed our sweet Sophie into our arms for the very first time! That surly was one of those moments that took our breath away and one we will never forget.
I can't believe she's been w/us for one month....it still amazes me that it seems she's been w/us all along...although I guess we are still adjusting to life w/two..which is very different by the way than w/one! Amazing..but different...and a wee bit more tiring..LOL!
Sophie Su is such a blessing..a miracle really. She is the best baby in the whole world...so content and soooo happy...so adjusted in such a short time too.
She continues to be the 'second' light of our eyes and fills us w/more joy than we ever thought possible!

I Samuel 1:27
"I prayed for this child, the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him"

Amen!!!!
OH...I just realized today is actually Sept 3rd, not 2nd....oh well..LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!! i never know what date it is either!! sometimes i just "guestimate" -- like if i'm writing a check or something!! happy 1 month!!!
krista

Anonymous said...

don't you mean SEPTEMBER 3rd instead of AUGUST 3rd??? LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

It hardly seems like a month already. How wonderful that everything is fitting together right. She is just the cutest little thing. Tell Charlie we are so happy that he has his little sister and how proud we are of him. We hope everything is going great for him in the first grade. Tell him Savannah is in the first grade now too and she loves it. Best wishes to your happy little family. Can't wait to see you all. Love Aunt Nancy and Uncle Earl