Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Festivities begin...Fun w/Grandy too!!!















Fall is here..hooray! My favorite time of year! Our Sophie Su visited her very first pumpkin patch this past weekend along w/her big brother and her Grandy!! Charlie picked out two pumpkins for him and her....and I have to admitt..although I hid it well..I felt tears well up when we came home and put those two pumpkins out on our front porch..one for him..one for her...something I have lived and waited through four Halloweens for! Life is sooo Good...Praise God!!!
Sophie is doing so well...I can't believe we've had her almost 2 whole months...I sware though it seems we've had her the entire 10mo's of her life...I do not remember life w/o her...(well..okay..I do remember how much easier my life was w/one child...the days I could do my hair and makeup at a leisurely pace...go for a run whenever...scrapbook whenever...ahh...so I do remember...but you know what I mean..lol)
She is a precious gift from God...he could not have picked a more perfect baby girl for us!
Happy Fall everyone!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh yes Amy....I know what you mean!

Happy fall to you.

Jill said...

I LOVE the pics of the kids sitting in the pumpkins, both together and seperate!
Too cute!!