Sunday, August 16, 2009

We are Home!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!! We are home...words I've been waiting 18 days to say!!!
We are so jetlagged and have been up since 4am today...BUT..we are soooooooo happy to be here in our home sweet home!
Sophia did NOT do well last night...although she has transitioned onto our time zone here...she woke up every couple hrs crying....so Jeff and I have not slept in two days..UGH...Hopefully she will get used our house soon and sleep better again!
We will post more new pic's now that we are home when we have a moment...(which may not happen for a bit..LOL)!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home - at last ! I am sure you guys are so excited. Sophie will probably need a couple of days to get adjusted. Charlie must have been so happy to see all his friends. I can't tell you how addicted I was to your site. I must have checked it three times a day or more. I even had the girl's at work looking at it everyday to see new pictures. Get some rest. It's good to have you back home. Love Aunt Nancy and Uncle Earl.

Anonymous said...

take it day by day....or if needed hour by hour!! lol! this too shall pass. Welcome home!!!
luv ya! Chris,Krista,E,A,O and L

Jill said...

Welcome home Amy and family!!! I will be praying that you continue to adjust and are able to settle into a new routine soon! Can't wait to see some more pics! I have been following your journey daily!
Let me know if you need anything!
Hugs, Jill

Anonymous said...

See ya later! Can't wait to see Sophie again! Get a good rest! You'll need one with a new baby around! LOL! See ya in a few! We want to see Sophie again!