Monday, August 24, 2009

Sophia's Dedication at Church



Okay..so it's offical.....I am offically that mom...that mom that now has two kids..and is ALREADY slacking on taking as many pic's of the second child that she did of the first..UGH...
Well, actually I left the camera on the kitchen counter as we walked out the door yesterday to have Sophia Dedicated at our church....
It was short and sweet, but we wanted to get it done now b/c our minister is retiring and we wanted him to dedicate her before he left!

Sweet little Sophie Su slept through the entire few min's we were up in the front of the church...so she was introduced and blessed and we were thrilled!
Not too long ago as I would sit on Sunday Service and watch other babies be dedicated I wondered if I would never be up there w/her...and it was surreal to FINALLY be the one up there..Praise God!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!!!! Me & Joel want to see Sophie again sometime!

Anonymous said...

We always forget our camera for our baby dedications. If it weren't for my dad attending our church...and always being armed with a camera...we wouldn't have the pics that we do have. -Sarah Shelton

Wanda said...

Amy, it's so great to be able to read your blog again. And know how you are doing.

We did it!! What an experience. Let's e-mail when we get the chance (haha).

Hugs,
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Haha...so you forgot the camera..isn't life w/ 2, (as chaotic as it can feel sometimes),just soo sweet?! I once read this -"mom's know some memories are worth catching w/their heart than w/ their camera" Blessings Miss Sophie!
Luv krista