Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Big Boy is officially a First Grader!!!








Well we survived the first day of school yesterday...."we" b/c you know I had to get through it as well as C did!!! And he did Fabulous! Loved his new teacher(although he said he misses Mrs Fought and had to go say Good morning to her:) But he did great! Sophie and I went in and had lunch w/him and he was great, a bit tired, but good! And then we finished the day w/soccer pratice!
But this morning he was tired and of course, as I predicted, didn't want to go back, not b/c he doesnt like school, but he just wanted to be home w/me and Sophie....so we just put on a "happy face"...and went back today. He'll be fine, I know he will, but I must admit I felt a bit sad this morning on day two, he is gone again and I miss him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! his backpack is bigger than he is!!! stick a picof you and sophie in his backpack!
luv, krista

The Winslows said...

Before you know it he will be headed to high school. Im amazed at how fast time goes by. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

He is growing up too FAST!! Got to go to dinner bye!!! my first day was great!!! my second day even better!

Wanda said...

Wow, just think how much has changed in the past few weeks. And yet, doesn't it feel like it's always been this way.

All the best to your Charlie - first grader.

Hugs,
Wanda