CCAI TRAVEL WEB UPDATE 7/17/2009
Wonderful news! We received a Travel Approval for your family! With the arrival of Travel Approvals today, we have requested Consulate appointments hoping for your family to travel to China during the last week of July! We’re very excited for each family!!! Please note that this estimate to travel will only be confirmed once we receive confirmed Consulate appointments. We have faxed the U.S. Consulate - Guangzhou requesting appointments for the families who have adequate immigration approval today.
wow..this is really happening! This above was emailed to us on this past Friday! I am so overcome with joy that in 10 days we will be on a jet plane going to get our baby girl!!!! OMG...I just can't believe it!
3 comments:
YEAH AMY!
If you need packing tips or want me to mail you our $ carriers (for under clothing- I am getting ready to toss them...)just let me know! I am sooo excited for you!
Hugs, Jill
P.S. you need to add a follower bar!
Oh, congratulations Amy. What wonderful news. I'm really hoping we'll hear something soon too.
How will you be blogging from China? Blogs are not accessible in China now, I believe.
Let's e-mail each other about this!!
Again, so happy for you!!!
Wheee! How exciting! And it's coming up QUICK!!
Post a Comment