Saturday, July 25, 2009

Info a/b our new travel site while in Ch*na only...

Ok..so I'm worried that I may not be able to access my blog in Ch*na and when trying to upload my blog from my email(thanks to computer savy G..)it would only allow me to upload 2 pic's at a time..
So..having said all that..I've created a travel wesite at shutterfly. You can look above this post to find that link, (thanks to my other computer savy friend M who put the link right up at the top there!)So you can just click on that and it will take you to our shutterfly site.
Hopefully this will work and we will be able to post to you all each day..starting Wendesday....OMG...4 days to go!!!!!

2 comments:

Rowan said...

OMG! I am so excited for you AMY! Sophie really does fit in your family perfectly! Have a great trip even though I will probably see you guys before you leave but still! The countdown is almost down is almost done! She will love her new home! See you soon.
Love Rowan

Debbie said...

hi there -- i am just finally getting to check your blog & SOOOO HAPPY to see that you are so close to leaving for China!!!! i will be praying for your trip & for all the details to work out perfectly ... and of course, for that sweet bundle of love as she is united with her wonderful forever family! i will be following your pictures as you travel.

love from the east coast -- debbie :-) hannah & lily's mom