

Okay, crazy day..had six kiddos here under 6! But we did manage to get Caden to take my photo w/the fed ex lady and Charlie videoed the moment!
The pic's don't look too diff from her original "mug shot", but it's fun to have more of her!
According to our agency, the orphanage that Sophie is at is very good a/b taking current pics each wk or 2 and sending them to us w/updates on her while we wait out this next few weeks before we go!
4 comments:
i am sitting here crying. tears of joy! she is gorgeous..... i think about u all the time.... i am so happpyyyy for you! god bless xoxo janet
She is beautiful!!! I am cracking up imagining Caden and Charlie photographing,and videotaping!!! How sweet is that??!!! Can't wait to hear your travel details! Prayers of thanksgiving and safekeeping.....Krista
Amy, I am so happy your new journey--that you have waited SO LONG for--gets to begin soon! She is adorable! And that fact that she was born on your birthday---well, that says it all. :) I am so excited for you guys!
So cute!!!! I'm glad you had pictures to capture the moment! Congratulations again and can't wait for your travel!
Post a Comment