Monday, June 22, 2009

Today is the Day, June 22nd, 2009!!!!

Today is the day....this morning is the very last time I will Post on this blog w/o knowing who our daugther is....in the "real world" of course. I've known who she is in my heart for 3+yrs now. For 3+yrs, this baby girl was born into my heart and soul and has grown there. Through, excitement, and disappointment, through laughter and tears, through patience and frustration, we made it through this wait, this long, long wait.

Sophia Ruth Rogers we would not trade this journey to you for ANYTHING!!!!! Waiting for you has allowed God to make me just who I need to be for you and your big brother! And I couldn't be a more proud mommy!!!!

The first words out of charlie's mouth as he woke this morning and ran into my room and jumped on top of me were: "mooooommmmmyyyyy...guess who's picture we're gonna see todayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!"

Those words....priceless!!!!!

And now we wait one more time for that phone to ring....RING PHONE RING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ring phone...RING!
Hugs, Jill
(I will be checking back here a million times today until I see sweet baby girls face!!)