Friday, June 26, 2009

Sophie's care package ready to go and one of her future BFF's!









Well, her care package is packed up and ready to go to her...I pray her nannies actually open it up and show Sophie Su the photo album I made her filled w/pictures of us! Charlie and I also stopped at an international store today and picked up a few fun Chinese goodies and candies...some treats for the nannies...a pink rattle and teeny, tiny ladybug blankie sprayed to death w/my fav perfume(and kearston, this is the special blankie you bought Sophie 3, yes 3, years ago!) Plus two disposable cameras so they can take pic's of Sophie right now and where she is and mail them back to us, or give them to us when we get her next month.

And yesterday, my sweet little Addie spotted Sophie's photo book on the kitchen table so she grabbed it, and then took it and laid down on the floor w/it and just stared for a while..then I caught her very candidly kissing "sophies" face in the picture and saying.."there's baby sophie!" How sweet is that!!!

1 comment:

The Winslows said...

WOW! its so cool to meet with families that we will be traveling with. My friend Delaine told me about you guys!! What a cute little boy you have and now a cute cute little girl!! We live in North Carolina. We received our travel packet today and the information about sending our fee through to the agency. Boy that is a relief. I can't wait to meet you guys. We are taking our two boys with us!!
Tara