Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our official First Grader to be!!






Schools out for summer!!!!

Charlie had his little "graduation" last day of school party on Monday and it was so much fun! His teacher brought each of them up to the front of the circle time carpet and dedicated a special award with a folder full of treats! Then we headed outside to the field for rely races and an ice cream social!
Our sweet big boy is growing up so fast, and his daddy and I couldnt be prouder of what a amazing little boy he is!

We love you buddy to the moon, and stars, and sun and back and back and back! xoxox

And to my sweet Sophie Ruth....we will soon be able to begin all over again with you! This past three years of waiting for you has truly flown by....Your big Brother Charlie was only 3 years old at the start of this journey to get to you.....and back then we thought the two of you would be a/b 2 or 3yrs apart.....and here we are now...and you'll be 5 yrs apart...but I would'nt trade this age gap for the world..
I am so thankful to God that I've had these past 6 years to focus on your big brother and give him all the one on one we did..and now you my sweet girl will be able to get the same...all my one on one next year while your big brother tackels first grade!!! We will be able to have "mommy and Sophie" days just like I've had "mommy and Charlie" days the past 6yrs...oh how I treasure those days with him and will soon again w/you!
Any day now....any day now....we wait patiently(well some days I'm patient-LOL) and hopefully for the phone call that will change our lives forever....the introduction of sweet wonderful YOU!!!!
We are coming soon baby girl!!!
Mommy xoxoxo

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I love the way you think about the past 6 years as one-on-one with Charlie and how you'll be able to give the same to your little girl now.

It's true. With our first ones beginning grade 1 we can really give our 2nd that special time they will so need.

Praying we get them and get home before school starts!!

:-)

Jill said...

Congrats Charlie!