Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing our baby girl, Sophie Su Ruth!!!




Here is the day I have dreamed long and hard of...the introduction of our sweet baby girl!!! This is the first pic we've received today, tomorrow Fed Ex will be bringing more pics, some of her in an exersaucer and such....I can't even believe this happened..and OMG...she was born on my birthday!!!!!! Novemember 26th 2008!!!
more to come, i can't think!

11 comments:

ahalpin1 said...

I WAS SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO OPEN UP YOUR BLOG AND SEE HER SWEET FACE!!! I HAVE BEEN CHECKING IT ALL MORNING FOR THE BIG EVENT! CAN'T WAIT TO GET ALL THE INFO. TONIGHT!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! She's a month younger than our daughter, Anna and Debbie & Jim's daughter, Emily. She'll have girls to play with up in Cleveland! We're so excited for you guys!

Sarah said...

Er, make that two months.

Julie said...

Dear Charlie,
Congratulations on your new baby sister! She is such a sweetheart. How lucky she is to have such a neat (and very smart!!) big brother! I'm so excited for you and your family! I hope that you're having a great summer. Glad to hear the happy news!

Love,
Mrs. Fought

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful! One of the most beautiful I've ever seen!

Our daughter was born in China on our 10th anniversary.

How exciting! Enjoy every moment of this time. It is truly a magical time.

cmd said...

omg...how super fantastic! i cannot believe she was born on your birthday and omgoodness she is so adorable...i can't imagine how you are feeling...you just cannot wait to squeeze her!!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Jeff, and Charlie,

We are so excited to see the newest addition. She is so adorable and Charlie you are going to be the BEST big brother ever.

Priscilla and the clan

Jill said...

OMG! She's beautiful!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!
And born on your b-day?? There is your red thread!
Hugs girl!
Jill

Wanda said...

Oh Amy, she is so beautiful!!!! I'm so so happy for you and your family.

You must be over the moon in love already. How can you not be?

Enjoy every second as you prepare for this trip of a lifetime. What a blessing little Sophie Ruth will be.

(We'll prob. only get our pics on Friday....more waiting.)

So happy for you!!

Wanda (At Last...)

Debbie said...

How I just about jumped out of this hospital bed with joy when I saw your daughter's face. I am in tears .. she is soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!
Debbie in Maryland with Hannah :-)

Jennifer Brothers said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!! Carter and Charlie will get to be big brothers at the same time!!! How special!! We are so happy for your family!!