Friday, June 19, 2009

HOLY CRAPOLY!!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!....agencies in Europe are receiving their phone calls!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG....which for all of you out there that have not adopted..that means, European agencies, who are 6 or so hrs ahead of us, are calling their families that were waiting and rt now those families are getting the phone call and looking at their babies faces right now!!!!! So for us, since our agency is not even open today yet,they will be opening their mail in a few hours and it WILL have Sophies picture matched to us and they will be calling us......????? I'm going to be on the safe side and say probably not until Monday, but there is that slight chance our phone will ring tonight!!!!!....Or maybe Saturday?????

I just can't beleive this, I really can't....

Oh Sophie, you will never truly know until one day, when you grow up and wait to become a mommy how this love feels...how it is so real and alive in you...how you can love someone so completely that you have never even met yet. You are so, so loved..more than we will ever be able to probably have words to explain to you. This wait has been so long and hard, but I would NEVER trade it for the world. Knowing we are only days/hours away from seeing your sweet face, and then only weeks aways from holding you in our arms is absolutly priceless!

Keep watching ya'll!!!!!! She's on her way!!!!!

No comments: