Last weekend our Charlie boy moved up in the world of taekwando to the next belt level, the Yellow belt! During his ceremony he was required to complete many different punches and kicks and for the grand finale...(which we didnt know about)he had to break...yes break.. a board of REAL wood with a front kick!!! I was holding my breath the whole time...and he DID IT!!! He was oh so proud of himself and so were we!
No offical cut off yet for the "rumors" on the next batch of babies for this month..we'll hear this coming week to be....but it is still looking very very good...and I am still pretty positive we are oh so close....right around the corner!!!!
2 comments:
Congrats Charlie!!
I am waiting with my fingers crossed for you girl!!!!
Hugs, Jill
How cool Charlie!!! Can't wait to see you in action this summer.....Owen is anxious for his super awesome cousin to "show him some moves"!! And Uncle Chris wants to learn how to break the wood board with his bare foot (I don't think he could do it!!!)
Love, Aunt Krista and gang
Post a Comment