Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February Referrals and good news on our paper work!



Well it's offical(I think)the Chinese Gov't matched families with their babies logged in through March 6, 2006...(we are March 15th!)...so nine more referral days to go!! Which translates into..2 more months maybe??!! I'm thinking we will get the call in April..it's getting soooo close!!!
And..the best news ever..we received out final approval paper from immigration this past Thursday of last week(this was the paperwork that was all screwed up a couple wks back)..our I-171H..and now its all fixed...Hooray!! It was so awesome to finally have it back in our hands with "approved" written on the top!! Now we just need the phone call!!!
Oh Sophie girl...we are so close to you now...I know these last precious months to wait for you are going to fly...and I know without a shadow of a doubt all this time gone by waiting for you will be more worth anything else i could ever imagine!! I love you my sweet daughter to be!
Love, mommy xoxox

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are indeed so very, very close! I'm so glad your paperwork got settled and now you can sit back enjoy the final roller coaster ride untill referral!