
Well, they've matched families with their babies logged in through Feb 9 2006...and as a reminder...we are March 15 2006....ONLY 33 MORE DAYS OF PEOPLE TO GET THROUGH!!!!!
There is also a "rumor"(which as we all know, a rumor's a rumor for a reason...)BUT...I am staying positive and praying this is true...the rumor says that at the end of this month of Sept, the next batch of referrals is supposed to be BIG according to the Chinese Gov't.! So in 3 or 4 weeks they could be close to the end of the month of Feb 06 and approaching our month of March 06!!!
Please pray along with us and think positive thoughts that we are only 2/3 months away from seeing our baby girls face!!! (I'm focusing on November!!!!)
We also have been praying hard that right now, since we are 99.9% sure our Sophie Ruth IS indeed born of this world, we are praying she is being WELL taken care of and someone special, a world away, is going above and beyond Sophie's basic needs and caring lovingly for her....
I am finally starting on your nursery Sophie....I've changed my mind on the color of the walls over and over, but I'm heading to Lowes to make a final decision on Monday and then I'll be painting away!!
All your bottles, cups, pacifer's and such, have been washed and put away in the cupboards...which is soooo exciting to open up the cabinets and see everything lined up and ready for you my sweet girl! Now I've got your room to finish up and then the pre-packing begins!!!!
It wont' be long now....we are thinking of you and loving you with all our hearts every day Sophie girl!!!
Love, Mommy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment