Wow I can't believe we have a kindergartener!! Our Charlie boy did awesome yesterday on his very first LOOOONG 7 hour day all by himself!! I don't think, outside of the few getaway weekends I've been on, that in five years I've ever been away from Charlie that long. He hasn't even really eaten lunch w/o me in all his five years either, so yesterday was a pretty big milestone for all of us!!
Daddy took the day off so we could walk(while Charlie rode his bike)to school. We were so proud of him as he walked right into his classroom, so excited and happy, gave us one hug each and that was it!! We went up to check on him at lunch time, and although he seemed tired, he was okay and said still happy to be there.
And as we picked him up that afternoon, the first thing he said as he got back on his bike to ride home was, " Mommy I loooooooved school!!!!" And that just sums it all up!!!
And Sophie Ruth I pray with all my heart that you and I will be walking up to get your big kindergartener brother very, very soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment