My three brothers, their families, my mom and dad, my Aunt Evie and her children with their families, and my best friend Kim(who is like family too)and her hubby and kids all gathered for this weekend celebration of Gramma's life! It was a perfect weekend and one I'll remember forever and ever!
Some snap shots above from where we stayed downtown at the Reniessance Hotel and a local park, Charlie and his cousins who he adores!!
We also visited the famous Christmas Story house, and those pic's will soon follow!
Sophie girl, maybe you've already been born, maybe you are being born, but somehow I know you are of this world already in some way. Gramma Ruth may never meet you the way I had hoped she would, but she already knows you and is guarding you with all her heart! I love you!
Mommy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment