Sorry if this doesnt' turn out, I am amazing myself that I was even able to post a slide show at all! These are some of my most recent summer pics of all my children! Addison Ann is the baby, and newest addition to my crew! Most people think I am nuts caring for all six of these children in my home(and I guess if I did it full time, they'd be right!)BUT...I absolutely adore these children and would not feel whole without them all. Each one of them is special to me and of course to Charlie too. They fill my days with lots of laughter and fun, and I wouldn't rather be doing anything else than this. I can't wait for Sophie Ruth to join our crew, and Sophie girl, Addie is waiting here for you too! You are her are going to be two peas in a pod, just like your siblings, I just know it! Love, Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment