Saturday, July 21, 2007

Vacation Bible School 2007





Well, I can't believe another year of VBS is here and gone! Last night was Charlie's recital for Vacation Bible School and boy was he ever a star! Both, Jeff, Grandy and I sat there and watched him take the stage, and sing and dance his heart out, no fear whatsoever, such a little ham! And then the three of us said, "hmmm who does Charlie take after getting up on that stage and being such a little show off????" And we all had one answer: UNCLE CHRIS!!!!! And now most of you will know why that is so funny!! He's all you Uncle Chris, hee-hee!!!!!!
And once again I have to post, you better be here with us watching your big brother next year at VBS my sweet baby girl.....oh, and I think we have finally found a name that all three of us absolutely agree on.......Sophia Ruth Rogers....and Charlie said he wants to call her baby Sophie.....
We'll see, as you all know me, nothing's set in stone yet!

No comments: